The East Wing (“Big House”) of the Research Station sleeps 6 people and has a wonderful view of Mt. Guyot. View the photos, below. The accommodation has
- Two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with four twin beds;
- One full bathroom and one half bathroom;
- A storage area;
- A fully equipped kitchen;
- A dining/living area adjacent to the kitchen;
- A conference table for meetings of up to ~12 people.
Usage fees are $30 per person per night, plus a $50 cleaning fee. You can check availability and request a booking on our Reservations page. Groups should read the facility rules in the Research Facility User Manual before making a booking.